Christmas 2011

Started by sheldor, December 18, 2011, 09:12:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sheldor

Thought I would give Carol her present a little early - a digital camera.   One of the first photos?   Why the dog of course.

Lumix DS8 - compared to my Canon the sophistication and ease of use is just amazing.

Rico

turtlesrock

Rico

Here's a nice little wallpaper I found.

ChrisMC

That's a bit of all right.
Check out our Classic BSG podcast! http://ragtagfugitivepodcast.com/

turtlesrock

WillEagle

Quote from: sheldor on December 18, 2011, 09:12:02 AM
Thought I would give Carol her present a little early - a digital camera.   One of the first photos?   Why the dog of course.

Lumix DS8 - compared to my Canon the sophistication and ease of use is just amazing.

Of course it was the dog. My wife loves to take pictures. And of course there are a ton of the dog.

MARKO

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.... i just arrived home a few hours ago. I headed to NJ for a week to see family and friends then off the the Pocono's in PA to spend Christmas with my sister in law's family. From there my wife and I headed to the outer banks for a few days to relax and unwind then back on the road heading south... 2,180 miles total and twelve days later "BOY AM I GLAD TO BE HOME" the time away was enjoyable but like they say there is no place like home. And there is no place like being warm.... we froze our butts off up north, everyone kept telling me that 47 degrees was warm :(  almost 70 here today and i am back in shorts. I hope all you wonderful people got to spend time with family and loved ones and are getting some time to re-charge before we hit it hard in 2012.

Marko
"Amat Victoria Curam"

turtlesrock

shorts must be nice! nothing but clouds, wind, and rain over here. *sigh*