Eureka Returns for Final Season

Started by QuadShot, April 16, 2012, 09:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dangelus

Anybody notice the nod to Quantum Leap in this weeks episode? Awesome! :)

turtlesrock

this weeks episode:
[spoiler]see i thought that the reason why jack was the focal point of the transfers was because he was the only one who didn't wear safety glasses during that teleportation test. did anyone else notice that? it was a great episode ^_^[/spoiler]

KingIsaacLinksr

I can't believe this TV series is over. At least we get Warehouse 13 soon but...hard to believe that good old Eureka is done...so many good memories of this show. It had a good run. Last episode was very touching.

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

WillEagle

I'm on episode #5 at Hulu. I don't have Sy-Fy any more so its the only way I can watch it. Oh, well. I think they have up to episode 9 on Hulu so far. Thats how I'll need to watch Warehouse 13 as well.
The last episode I watched had Salli Richardson-Whitfield walking around in her "undies". All I can say is WOWZA!

[spoiler]It was the episode with Carter jumping into other people. Fun episode![/spoiler]

Rico

Just watched the series finale and it was great!  They really did an awesome job pulling everything together for this final episode.  Very touching and sweet in many parts.  I'm going to miss the people of Eureka quite a bit, but I'm glad we got to know them.

sheldor

Lots of nice surprises.  Last 30 seconds was priceless.  Hope they are back for a movie.

turtlesrock

a eureka movie.... that would be awesome!

Feathers

Still got a few weeks to go here so still got new Eureka to view. Yay! :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

WillEagle

Just watched 'Ex Machina' where they are trying to get Holly back. Very good episode. Looking foward to the rest of the season!!

bevs_plaything

The series finale aired here in the UK a couple of nights ago, and I am sorry to see the show finally over with!  :(  I thoroughly enjoyed the series, and will miss my weekly visits to 'A Town Called Eureka!'  :(   Ten fan chosen episodes are airing here over the weekend, so will have to catch a few of them... 

Feathers

I'd forgotten about those. It's next weekend isn't it?

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.