Show # 81 is now up

Started by Rico, October 22, 2006, 08:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Just put up show #81.  This podcast contains the Skype call I did yesterday evening with some of the members here that joined me on Skype.  We talk SF on TV and some upcoming movies.  Lots of fun to have a chance to get other viewpoints on the show.  Enjoyed this - lots of fun!   :biggrin

duken

It was a lot of fun rico :D

Thanks for letting me join. I hope to do it again another time :D

Jobydrone

Looking forward to listening to this tomorrow on the ride into work.  Hopefully next time I can join the fun. 
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

PepperDude

That was a good podcast Rico.  You should keep having more of these podcasts in the future. 

Rico

Thanks.  I've done a few group Skype casts so far.  I try to have them periodically.

Geekyfanboy

Just listened.. it's just as much fun listening to this one as it is doing it. This skype call was more like just a group of friends sitting around chatting about sci fi and fantasy. It was great fun.. can't wait to do it again.

wso32

Hi everyone.  Loved the podcast. I really enjoyed hearing everyones perspective on Battlestar.  Ill definitely join next time if the next one is a little earlier (Im six hrs ahead of US Eastern).  Thanks for organizing that Rico!