VOTE for the Podcast -> almost in the top 100 now!

Started by Rico, October 26, 2006, 12:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Gang - hey it seems my little Podcast has almost broken the top 100 on Podcast Alley this month.  I'm pretty jazzed about that!   :metallica:   Right now I'm sitting at position 112 (not bad considering the thousands of podcasts out there).  I'd love to break into the top 100 before the end of October.  So tell anyone you know about the show via email and shoot them the link to vote for me!

Here's the deal....  I'll talk my wife Lynn into being a special guest on the podcast if I break into the top 100 this month.  I'm sure you would all enjoy hearing her talk about her geeky husband!  Hehe!   :biggrin

So get out and drum up just a few more votes!

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=10168

Fanboy

"I aim to misbehave."

Rico

I'm at #103 right now today.  So close.....just need a few more folks...

Trekkygeek

You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Rico

Rico

Well time to get the wife a microphone!  In the top 100!  Thanks gang for voting!  Don't forget to do it again tomorrow (new month).

[attachment deleted by admin]

jedijeff

PepperDude

Trekkygeek

Looking forward to hearing Mrs. Dostie giving friendly geek insults to all of us. I enjoy her intros. to the show and it will be interesting to hear what she really thinks.  8)
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"