Asajj Ventress on sale 11/17 at 1pm EST

Started by Rico, November 17, 2006, 06:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Don't forget Star Wars collector's that the next 12" Sideshow figure goes on sale today at 1pm EST (10 am PST).  It's the Asajj Ventress figure from the "Clone Wars."  It looks pretty cool to me!   :dstar

Link to order:
http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?category=search&item=21131

ryanlb

"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Rico

My order has been placed - woo-hoo!    :starwars:

ryanlb

What?  I can't get through, it's dead for me. :(
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

ryanlb

Rico

It always has trouble on preorder days.  It took me a few minutes too.  Glad you got yours on order as well!

Rico

The Exclusive figure sold out already!  :vaderxmas  Wow!  Glad we nabbed a couple.  You can still get the regular figure.

jedijeff

Thats great you guys were able to get the exclusive, what extra does it come with? I will probably get one from a retailer up in Canada. The Regular edition does me fine, and getting it more local saves me on Shipping costs.

Rico

The exclusive version on this is pretty cool actually.  Comes with two different portraits/faces.  Here's what the website says:

The Sideshow Exclusive version of the 12-inch Asajj Ventress figure includes two interchangeable portraits, so that you may choose which version of Asajj to display. The standard portriat is the iris & pupil-less version from the Clone Wars cartoon, the exclusive portrait is the sinister comic-book based version with sinister eyes and tattoos.

jedijeff

Wow, that does sound really cool, a great addition for an Exclusive.

Darkmolerman

heh i am going to but and sideshow star wars guys as long as they have no hair or at least no hairy hair (like on a real person) it can't move around like real hair also i bought Darth maul (well reserved)
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper