I'd like to join.

Started by JoSpiv, May 01, 2007, 09:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoSpiv

So what should I do?   

:)
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.  It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

iceman

Welcome aboard.

Take a look at some of the character profiles to get an idea of the sort of character you would like to play then create a profile, then check with Jen to see what positions are needed, if you are interested. We do need some more people to fill DR. positions in sick bay As I am the CMO for this game and other then a ships councellor we have no other medical personnel,

You can pick any type of medical specialty you would like. Let us know what you would like. as the medical area is just a suggestion

John

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: JoSpiv on May 01, 2007, 09:32:37 PM
So what should I do?   

:)

Just jump on in. Create a character, read the story so far and jump on in.

Jen

That's great! Glad to have you Jo!
Take a look at the profiles others have created. Decide what sort of job you would like to have on the ship and write it into your profile. Kenny and/or I will assign you a rank once we've read it. You can go in afterwards and edit your post to reflect your character's rank.  I'm very happy that you've decided to play. Welcome to the RPG!

Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

JoSpiv

Thanks all for your help.

I chose a science officer.      But, I'll change it to reflect anything you all put in.     This defnintly sounds liek fun.
"After a time, you may find that having is not so pleasing a thing as wanting.  It is not logical, but it is often true." - Spock

Jen

My character is the Chief Science officer but her specialization is Archeology.
Do you have a preference?
Here are some options:
    * Anthropology
    * Astronomy
    * Astrophysics
    * Biology
    * Chemistry
    * Cybernetics (Doctors' Arik and Noonien Soong)
    * Exobiology (Jadzia Dax and Leonard McCoy)
    * Genetic Engineering (Denobulans were good at this)
    * Mathematics (Wesley Crusher )
    * Medicine (duh  :D )
    * Physics
    * Planetary Science
    * Robotics
    * Stellar Cartography (7 of 9 specialized in this)
    * Temporal Mechanics

Check out this cool Star Trek web site where you can find out more about these sciences:
http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/Portal:Science

Have you thought of what alien race your character will be?  :)

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

Just read your profile. Looks like you're an astronomer. We needed one of those.  ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast