New Signature banners

Started by Jen, April 13, 2007, 11:20:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Our sigs that Keozen made for the RPG members are currently MIA. I'm working on some new ones for the RPG members. If you are still interested in playing, let me know what your character's rank is (Ensign, Lt. Commander etc). A couple of the crewmembers in the Character Profiles section are missing that detail, otherwise I'd just grab that info myself. Post here to let me know what your rank is. If you're not sure just ask Kenny (AKA StarTrekFanatic5).

Again, if you don't want to play anymore or if you are taking an extended break, please let us know in the Out Of Character section of the RPG forum.  In our posts we have asked several characters questions or assigned them to away teams, in an attempt to include everyone, but sometimes the dialog goes no where because the character's puppet master isn't writing right now. Its OK if you need to take a break for a while...or if you don't want to play anymore. Just drop us a line in the OOC section, so we will know not to keep including your character.   

I've started to write a synopsis of the game, for people who want to play but are too busy to read everything.  Look for them in them in the Out Of Character section.

If you're new and you're thinking of joining the RPG...its never too late to join the game. Just drop Kenny a PM and let him know. We could always use players. Take a test drive and write from the perspective of one of the NPC (non player character) Klingons .

Laters,
Jen
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast