Rico in Taiwan: May 8th - May 18th

Started by Rico, April 30, 2007, 07:49:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

markinro

Neat pics -- almost expect Shortround to pop out of one of those buildings "you call him Dr. Jones DOLL".    Yes, McD's is everywhere and yes, chicken is very popular in the asian countries.   Are prices about the same ?

Rico

Prices a bit lower than in the States - if I am doing my math/conversion right.  Fast food tastes better here too - made fresher.  But I do try and eat the local food when I can.

Rico

I'm back.  This trip is over!!  Glad to be home!

Geekyfanboy

Welcome back Rico!!!! Glad to hear things went well in Taiwan but glad your're back.

moyer777

Welcome back!  :laugh:  I'm glad your trip went well!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

markinro

Welcome home -- you playing WoW tonight ?   :boxing

Duffster

Welcome back, glad to see you had a safe trip

Duffster
Duffster is, The HugoNaut
www.thehugonaut.com

Rico

Quote from: markinro on May 18, 2007, 12:36:10 PM
Welcome home -- you playing WoW tonight ?   :boxing

LOL!  I'm sleeping tonight.....zzzzzzzz

P.S.  Well, maybe just a quick log in after dinner....   ;)   Let's go for up 36 hours!

markinro

Only 36 hours ??  Dude ! Whaddya think I've been DOING ??   Half-way to 67 and my next set of armor.

Rico

Mark - you need to get out more - hehe.

Hey - if anyone wants to get a listen to the language in Taiwan.  Check out this video of a very popular girl group there called S.H.E. 

[youtube=425,350]OYh4KUQhJvw[/youtube]

I like this one...

[youtube=425,350]F3xgjOUOOc4[/youtube]

Geekyfanboy

Geekyfanboy

Okay.. now I've listen to about five of there song and I like them all... don't understand the words but you almost don't need to with the video. Here is a song they did in English

[youtube=425,350]NoaOyaqUMJ4[/youtube]

Rico

I had a CD of theirs in my hand when I was over there and didn't buy it.  Wish I had.  But thanks to the Internet you can get it shipped to the USA - for free.....

http://us.yesasia.com/en/Chinese/Music.aspx

Geekyfanboy

Wow... they have 10 albums out already.. got some catching up to do.