New Master Replicas TREK items coming...

Started by Rico, January 27, 2008, 11:14:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Looks like we will be getting these items this year (finally) from MR.

Here's an exclusive first look at the upcoming release of our Star Trek Tricorder and Assault Phaser!

Assault Phaser
Star Trek V: The Final Frontier
Star Trek VI: Undiscovered Country

•  Limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide
•  Removable Phaser I
•  Removable magazine
•  High quality machined and die-cast metal and injection molded ABS construction
•  Made from a digital scan of an original prop seen on-screen
•  Digital sound effects from the original sound files
•  Authentic LED light effects
•  Includes display base with acrylic cover, Prop Story and Certificate of Authenticity

Mark IX Science Tricorder
First Contact

•  Limited to 1,500 pieces worldwide
•  Made from the original pattern
•  High quality die-cast metal and injection molded ABS construction
•  Authentic light and sound effects taken from the original sound files
•  Includes display base with acrylic cover, Prop Story and Certificate of Authenticity

Coming Winter 2008...

Both pre-production items will be unveiled at the New York City Toy Fair (Feb. 17th – Feb. 20th) at the Master Replicas booth.  Stay tuned to see more information and exclusive photos on our website shortly after the fair!

Blackride

Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

billybob476

Let's not forget the 229th rule of acquisition:

"Latinum lasts longer than lust."

Rico

Here's a some basic pics of the items...

jedijeff

Cool Stuff, dont think I will get these ones, but looking forward to more Star Trek props coming out.

wraith1701

Thanks for the heads-up, Rico!  I saw a few used props for sale at my local comic shop; they had a TOS Tricorder, a Next Gen Tricorder, and one of the Phase-pistol toys from Enterprise.  Seeing these really aroused my curiosity about picking up some props. 

After doing a little searching, I found this on Ebay-

Unfortunately, I was away from my computer when bidding ended, and lost out. :(  It ended up going for only $104 U.S. >:(  The only other Horga`hn I've seen online was one that went for several thousand on the Christie's auction.

I really want one of these; does anyone know of anyone selling them?