New Firefly Comic out next month

Started by wraith1701, February 24, 2008, 07:12:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wraith1701

Hey Firefly fans-
Dark Horse comics is continuing the story of the Firefly crew in a new comic mini-series called "Better Days", written by Firefly creator Joss Whedon!

This story takes place after the end of the TV series, but before both the film Serenity and the 2005 prequel comic "Those Left Behind". 

Here's a preview from Dark Horse Comics-

Serenity: Better Days #1 (of 3)

Joss Whedon returns to the world of his blockbuster film Serenity with the three-issue comics series Better Days.

Better Days revisits everyone's favorite space cowboys in this thrilling, action-packed adventure, with Mal and his crew on a heist that promises a big payoff--what's surprising is that this heist just might make good on that promise.

Whedon reunites with Brett Matthews and Will Conrad, his collaborators on the best-selling 2005 series Those Left Behind. Adam Hughes joins the team for covers.

* Prequel series to the blockbuster film Serenity by Joss Whedon.

* Front covers by critically acclaimed Adam Hughes.

* Serenity: Those Left Behind has sold over 85, 000 copies!

Joss Whedon and Brett Matthews return to Serenity!

Pub. Date: March 12, 2008
Format: Full color, 40 pages
Price: $2.99

There is also a book in the works exploring the background of Book, called "The Shepherd's Tale". 

Geekyfanboy

I can't wait for this comic book.. I've been excited to get since I heard they were doing it last year.. 

Can't get enough of the Firefly world...

Geekyfanboy

BTW.. I have the first comic book Serenity "Those Left Behind" on PDF if anyone is interested.