Enterprise D from DST

Started by Geekyfanboy, March 11, 2008, 10:50:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Here are a few more details of the Enterprise D ship coming from DST this fall.. I can't wait to get this and no I'm more excited because the saucer separation ability.. how cool it that.

I got this from the DST site

The very best Starfleet has to offer.  From the classic Star Trek: The Next Generation, the next ship in the line is none other than the famous U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D!

This fifteen-inch vessel will feature light-up effects recreating the ship's Warp Engines, Deflector Dish and Impulse Engines in addition to authentic sound effects from the ground-breaking series.  Also included will be voice commands from the ship's legendary Captain, Patrick Stewart as Jean-Luc Picard!  Adding a new dimension to this already interstellar release, the Enterprise D will additionally feature the ship's signature Saucer Separation ability as well as a detailed display stand.

Look for more updates as this ship prepares to leave drydock in anticipation for its September release!

Rico

Looks very nice.  Glad to see the Trek toys are making a little comeback lately.

KingIsaacLinksr

oooooooo

I would really love to collect ships, if they didn't cost so darn much.  :(

King
A Paladin Without A Crusade Blog... www.kingisaaclinksr.wordpress.com
My Review of Treks In Sci-Fi Podcast: http://wp.me/pQq2J-zs
Let's Play: Videogames YouTube channel: www.youtube.com/kingisaaclinksr

Bryancd

I got mine on pre-order at Entertainment Earth for $39.99, as well as the new AA Comm. I have all the AA ships, they rock!

iceman

wraith1701

This thing looks cool; the saucer-sep feature and the lights sound very nice.  I could do without the pre-recorded sound clips, but I doubt that they will subtract from the sheer awesomeness of the 'ol Ent.-D.  I guess I better pre-order mine. :)