What's in the big box?

Started by Rico, March 12, 2008, 01:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ktrek

Hey I got may Ark of Truth today also! Cool!

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Geekyfanboy

Rico that is AWESOME. I LOVE Legend. That is one great piece.

Meds

That was Tim Curry wasn't it. Man that is one cool collectable. You wouldn't want to wake up to that looking at you though.

Rico

Yep, Tim Curry.  This is one of the best and nicest statues Sideshow has done.  Very detailed, and huge!  I'll do a full review of it on an upcoming podcast.

Meds

Its amazing Rico, good buy my friend.

Geekyfanboy

Can I ask how much you paid.. you can PM the cost if you like. I'm looking at Ebay and it's going from $300 to $700. I'm thinking of getting one.

Meds

On the sideshow web site they are going for $350 as was thinking ooooo i'll have one of those, but as i live in the UK the shipping would be horrendous so i'm going searching at one of our comic shows.

Rico

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on March 13, 2008, 09:04:48 AM
Can I ask how much you paid.. you can PM the cost if you like. I'm looking at Ebay and it's going from $300 to $700. I'm thinking of getting one.

You can still get them from Sideshow direct Kenny.  Use the FlexPay option and you pay it over three months (that's what I did).  Easier to do.

It's an amazing statue.  Get one before they are gone!

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=71271

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on March 13, 2008, 09:58:29 AM
On the sideshow web site they are going for $350 as was thinking ooooo i'll have one of those, but as i live in the UK the shipping would be horrendous so i'm going searching at one of our comic shows.

Hawkeye - Sideshow has a European division and warehouse.  Check the site and link above.  You can order from there and get good shipping.

Meds

Rico

Time to get in the mood with a little Bryan Ferry and "Legend." One of the most visually beautiful movies ever made.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4DWipH0Vlw

Meds

And Robert Picardo was in it as Meg Mucklebones.