Awesome Indiana Jones Making of all the Films Book!

Started by Rico, June 18, 2008, 02:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Just got an awesome book from Amazon! "The Complete Making of Indiana Jones" The definitive story behind all four films by J.W. Rinzler.  This is a 300 page oversized book that is filled with amazing behind the scenes photos taken when working on all four Indy movies.  It has storyboards, artwork, and all kinds of cool information.  Very much worth the low price of only $23.10 for the softcover version.

Get yours today - you won't be disappointed.  I promise.

http://www.amazon.com/Complete-Making-Indiana-Jones-Definitive/dp/0345501292/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1213822769&sr=1-2

Bryancd

I am so getting this! J.W. Rinzler also penned the outstanding "Making of Star Wars".

Rico

Bryan - it's really an incredible book.  I just flipped through it a bit.  The pictures are great!  Lots of candid shots of Harrison, Lucas, and Spielberg all working on the films.  I am so impressed by this book.  A must have for Indy fans!

Bryancd

Dan M

Great looking book.  I picked it up and flipped through it.  Right now, I'm working on Superman vs. Hollywood, but this one's next.

Bryancd

Meds

Getting it Saturday. Yay!!! Rico recommendation .

redcoyote

I am simultaneously reading The Harry Potter series while reading American Empire. I am now on the Chamber of Secrets. I am surprised I am not confused while reading that and American Empire. 
Genius by birth, Slacker by choice.

billybob476

I think I'll be getting this as well as the Making of Star Wars as soon as the Visa bill goes down a bit!

Rico

This book is so worth it!  Please use the Amazon link here too on the forum.  Gets me a few pennies for the site.  :)

Bryancd

Half way through the book and loving it. As good as "The Making of Star Wars".

Meds

So annoyed. I ordered this a week before i went away, it got delivered the day after i left and did they sent it to the post office so i could collect it later, no. They put it under my door mat. Great if you live in a country that doesnt rain all day. I came home to find a soaking book covered in slugs. Man that sucks.

Rico

Darn!  Can you get a replacement?  Just say it arrived damaged - which is the truth!

Meds

Yeah they have sent me a email with a replacement notice. Just got to post it back and they will send another one. You have the book so you know how much it weighs, well when i picked mine up it literally bent in half it was that damp.