Action Figure Xpress 50% off Sale

Started by Geekyfanboy, May 11, 2008, 10:16:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

AFX is having a 50% off sale.. lots of mini bust and statues. I can do alot of damage with this sale... check it out..

http://shopafx.com/b4ofjulsal.html#top

Rico

jedijeff

Thanks for the Link. I guess the Limited Animated Luke in Stormtrooper Maquette exclusive was not as popular as the Clone Minibust they had last year.

Geekyfanboy

Just added everything I wanted from there to my cart and it was about $550.00.. of course I had to widdle it down from there to make it much more manageable.

Dan M

Interestingly, the Luke in Stormtrooper is $90 by itself and $85 with the Luke Hoth maquette.

If they offered the Stormtrooper version by itself for $40-ish, I'd get it in a heartbeat.  But I've already got the Hoth version.

jedijeff

They must be trying to move the Luke Hoth Maquette as they got it listed as well for $40 on its own as well. They have the Luke Stormtrooper in a few different lots, so maybe at some point they will drop it in price if they do not move it with the current Lots. I feel the same way about the Galactica Ship. Would like to get it, but that is the only piece I want in that Lot.

Dan M

You're probably right, Jeff.  I only paid $60 for the Luke Hoth Maquette, so I don't feel too bad about it being there for $40.  I'm trying to think of someone who I could gift it to.  It's a great piece.

Geekyfanboy

Okay I managed to cut down my order and only get what I really really wanted..

Harry Potter Order of the Phoenix Bust-Ups Set of 5
Harry Potter Bust-Ups Series 1 Set of 5
The Lord of the Rings Frodo in Orc Armor Mini Bust
The Lord of the Rings Sam in Orc Armor Mini Bust
Harry Potter Year 5 Harry Mini Bust
Harry Potter Hagrid Mini  Bust

Instead of $550.00 I only spent $150.00

jedijeff

Cool stuff Kenny, glad your were able to get some things, and a good Price on them. Getting a box full of a bunch of different Items is always super cool.

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: jedijeff on May 11, 2008, 01:32:51 PM
I feel the same way about the Galactica Ship. Would like to get it, but that is the only piece I want in that Lot.

Hey Jeff.. they are now having a two for one sale and the Galactica ships are part of it.. get both Exclusive Battle Damaged Galactica Statue and Exclusive Scar Cylon Raider Statue for $150 for both.

Here's the link http://shopafx.com/bagaexshstxp.html

jedijeff

Thanks for the Link Kenny, will check it out