My DC comic statue collection

Started by Rico, May 07, 2008, 03:51:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Here's a quick group pic of most of my DC comic statue collection.

Geekyfanboy

Nice collection there Rico.. I am thinking of getting out of action figures and moving into statues.

Meds

Cool, very nice collection. Kenny i think you have got every action figure available anyway ha ha

jedijeff

Cool Stuff Rico, looks good. I hear you on the Statues Kenny, Action Figures are cool, but I guess having enough space for them gets to be more and more of a concern as your collection grows.

Rico

I used to collect a lot of action figures.  I have many, many Trek and Star Wars ones tucked away in boxes.  And yes they start to really take up a lot of space.  I like many types of collectibles, but in the last few years I have been pulled more to statues, higher end props, etc.  But it all gets a bit pricey.  Just in the photo above it's over $1000 in statues.  But that has been spread out over roughly 4-5 years for this grouping.

Meds

Blimey Rico. Please tell me you have insurance ha ha.

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on May 08, 2008, 12:58:29 PM
Blimey Rico. Please tell me you have insurance ha ha.

Of course.  And a big dog and an alarm system.  ;)

billybob476

From what I've seen of Kaylee she might lick and intruder to death! She needs some guard dog training...protect the collectibles!

Rico

The trick is thieves don't know she's just a big puppy.  She looks very big to strangers.  ;)

wraith1701

Nice collection, Rico; the Justice League: Unlimited animated-style statues are especially cool.  How tall are these, and who makes them?

Meds

Hopefully i'll be moving into a bigger house soon with my own games/collectibles room and i am seriously thinking about a statue collection, probably starting with the supergirl statue Rico mentioned on this weeks podcast.