Where we live - a photo journey

Started by Geekyfanboy, October 23, 2008, 11:17:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Meds suggested that we create a thread for folks to post pictures of where they live.. I liked the idea so here it is.

Go ahead and post pictures of your city, town and neighborhood.

Geekyfanboy

First one is a Beach we like to visit.. very secluded.

Second one is winter up at my mom's cabin in Green Valley Lake in the San Bernandino Mountains.

Third one is summer up at my mom's cabin.

Fourth one is Paramount Ranch, it's now a state park but for over 50 years it was used as a movie set. They still have the western town up from Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman. It's a pretty cool place to visit.

Geekyfanboy

Here's a few more..

First one is Santa Monica Pier and the second one is Santa Monica Beach.

Bryancd

Bryancd

Here's our little corner of the Arizona Sonora Desert...
The view in front of our home of the Four Peaks Mountains, which do get snow and we drive up there to play in it. My dogs enjoying a dip in the pool and we live in a town called Fountain Hills which boasts the second highest water fountain in the world, over 400 feet! They dye it green for St. Patricks Day. :)

iceman

Meds

Man these are brilliant, thanks for making the thread Kenny, keep em coming everyone. Will post some of my little town (I'll go a photographing tomorrow). Looking forward to seeing some more.

celestialteapot

These are views from outside my flat in Jan this year:

Some pictures of Regent's Park (I'm just round the corner from it)

Finally, one of the Houses of Parliament (taken from a boat on the Thames)

This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Darth Gaos

Here are a couple of pics of downtown Spokane from the South Hill area.

The first is near the end of winter so you can see some snow still on rooftops and it is a bit grey.  The weather is nicer in the second.

I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

Darth Gaos

Here are a couple of where we like to take our family vacations.  Well the first is actually on the way and is known as the Bridge of the Gods near Stevenson, WA.  The second and third is the destination(and are really small for some reason)....the beautiful Oregon Coast.

I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?