My 2000th Post and Christmas Tree!

Started by Bryancd, November 26, 2008, 03:28:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bryancd

How cool is it that my 2000th post happens to be the one where I wanted to show you all that we put up our tree today! Jamie and will have a decorating party on Friday where we hang ornaments and drink spiced rum cider!
I joined this forum on August 2nd, 2006 right around the same time I started listening to the podcast. I love this place and the people who make it so special. To The Maker, Rico, all I have to say is well done sir!  :cheers

iceman

Rico

Congrats Bryan!  Love having you here.

Geekyfanboy

That's fantastic Bryan...congrats on 2000 and thanks for the picture of your tree.. I can't wait to get mine (yes I still do live trees). I plan on decorating my house this weekend.. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! again congrats on 2000.. here to another 2000  :cheers

Bryancd

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on November 26, 2008, 04:23:03 PM
That's fantastic Bryan...congrats on 2000 and thanks for the picture of your tree.. I can't wait to get mine (yes I still do live trees). I plan on decorating my house this weekend.. I CAN'T WAIT!!!! again congrats on 2000.. here to another 2000  :cheers

It's a fake tree, which completely goes against my New England upbringing but it's so dry here in AZ, real tree's don't live long.

wraith1701

Congrats on breaking the 2000 barrier, man.  And fake or not, the tree looks great- festive, yet classy. 

moyer777

Congrats Bryan!  I really enjoy your friendship here on the forums!  Here's to another 2000!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Feathers

Wow that's a lot of lights!

You guys put your stuff up so early - we're weeks away from trees and decorations over here.

Bryan, you may have hit 2000 but I should at least make Commodore with this post :)

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Bryancd

Yes, we put it up way early, we love it! We also are away the week of Christmas back east, so we like to enjoy the tree for as long as we can.

Geekyfanboy

I'm with you Bryan.. I'm putting up my Christmas lights and decorating my house this weekend and if they had tress out yet I would have one up. Christmas for Harry and I last the entire month of December.

Meds

Congratulations on your 2000th post my fine American friend. Your tree looks great, keep drinking that spiced rum cider  :cheers your mate across the pond... Meds

Bryancd

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on November 27, 2008, 07:42:57 AM
Christmas for Harry and I last the entire month of December.

...and well into Jan. for Jamie and me!

X

Congratz on the post man! As a new New Englander by way of Texas, you people take the holidays here very seriously.