Trek Movie Comic Prequel!

Started by Rico, January 11, 2009, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

Ah, i was on the rigt track. Cheers.

moyer777

I downloaded the 4th countdown book last night on my ipod.  WOW!  It is brilliant and now I am ready to see the movie!  AWESOME!!

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Jaames

I ordered the Trade paperback online 2 weeks ago. I am hoping it makes it here before the movie!

Ktrek

I got my copy of Countdown omnibus from Amazon today (and also my 4.1 Voyage to The Bottom of the Sea Box set!). I'm looking forward to reading it and cating up with everyone.

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

Feathers

The fourth one's on iTunes?  I'm off to find it!

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

robbo1510

If anyone in the UK is looking for the paper back version, I got my copy in Waterstones last weekend for £6.99.

Feathers

Ha! Mess has has his on order for weeks! I hope he gets it soon.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

Meds

i've just re-ordred a different version and its on its way. Play.com just cancelled the one i originally ordered. Thanks any way Robbo

Rico

Meds - you can't find it on Amazon??

robbo1510

No probs Meds. Now I've read it , I must go & see the movie again!

M-5

I just got my copy tonight.  I'm looking forward to reading it.  Then I'll have to see the movie again. :)

Meds

When i looked on our Amazon it only had second copies (which doesn't bother me) but they were going for a silly price. Got one on it's way now. I think it's just a different cover. :-)

Bryancd

I just bought it at Barnes and Noble and read it. Very good! Anyone notice that the Romulan base is the Nostromo from ALIEN?

M-5

I read it today and it's pretty good.  Definitely fills in the blanks.  Too bad they couldn't have included it in the movie.  Then the movie would have really long.  It wouldn't have matter anyway.  I still would have watched it.

Rico

This was one of the reasons I was talking about this on the podcast and suggesting it for months.  The back story in the comic really helps flesh out the movie.  Nero is much more interesting this way especially.