Deadliest Warrior

Started by Meds, July 08, 2009, 11:43:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

Has anyone seen this crazy show. Now we dont have it here i saw a clip of it on Charlie Brookers new show. Looks like you get a warrior from some time and then using models made with wax and blood stab them chop em and generally cause severe harm. The clip i saw had quite a bit of blood and guts, and one episode has a scenario of The Taliban v's the IRA, how crazy is this stuff. Once the boffins do some sword/dagger/bomb action on said wax dummy (with eyeballs and brains that pop out once a deadly blow has been given) have finished playing they put all their info into a computer (yawn) and then show what the battle would be like using general out of work actors one minute of blood drenching fame, Anyway here is a link to the site. Some stange stuff but its broadcast on US Tv so let us know what you think. its that crazy i think i'd end up watching it every week.

http://www.spike.com/show/31082

Bryancd

I watch it, it's really cool!

iceman

This is such a cool show and it is very scientific how they figure out who will win by measuring the impact damage the weapons cause on pig carcusses and such

ChadH

The premise is a little strange, but the scientific aspect makes up for that. Anything that might get kids interested in science is a good thing imo.