Sponsor a Show!

Started by Rico, June 16, 2008, 08:28:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daron

I just sent mine as well, Rico. You have created such a great community...in addition to a great podcast! That's worth so much more than $5.00.

Rico

Thanks - and again to the recent donators.  You guys rock!

Geekyfanboy

Meds

Ok, i've signed up to $5 a month for the next 65 yeears so you had better keep going Rico ;)

billybob476

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 09, 2008, 11:21:16 PM
Ok, i've signed up to $5 a month for the next 65 yeears so you had better keep going Rico ;)

Good that should pay for when apple comes out with the iPod holo and Rico needs to buy a holo imager for the new Treks in Sci Fi Holo cast. I estimate this will occur in 47 years.

Rico

Quote from: HawkeyeMeds on September 09, 2008, 11:21:16 PM

Well as Will Riker would say....

"I don't know about you, but I'm planning to live forever."  ;)

Rico

Trying to revive this idea bit.  If anyone cares to donate, I'll plug whatever you want on the podcast!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on May 28, 2009, 04:33:44 PM
Trying to revive this idea bit.  If anyone cares to donate, I'll plug whatever you want on the podcast!

How much to sponsor a show and how many mentions do I get! I bid $25!

billybob476

"Treks in Sci Fi, brought to you by Bryan."

"Now let's talk about sci fi on tv, thanks to Bryan."

"And now, Bryan presents this week's episode"

"And now, I'll play a voicemail, sponsored by Bryan"

"This week's collectible, from Byran's personal collection."

:)

Bryancd

Rico

Bryan - you can even bribe me to disown JJ!  ;)

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on May 28, 2009, 06:36:43 PM
Bryan - you can even bribe me to disown JJ!  ;)

I can't now, the guy's a genius! I'm serious, $25 beans and I get to sponsor the show. PayPal sent!!!  :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers

Rico

Thanks Bryan!  Let me know what type of message you want sent out - or I'm sure I can come up with something!

Bryancd

Quote from: Rico on May 28, 2009, 07:31:16 PM
Thanks Bryan!  Let me know what type of message you want sent out - or I'm sure I can come up with something!

Oh, I will SO leave it up to you, Lord knows I have given you enough ammunition over the years!!!!

Bromptonboy

Cool!  I have wanted to be on one of these Skype chats for some time now.
Pete