Podcast # 249 - "Clone Wars"

Started by Rico, October 18, 2009, 12:23:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

New show is up covering the "Clone Wars" animated series.  Really fun to do another STAR WARS cast.  Been too long.  Enjoy and thanks to those who sent in comments!    :starwars:

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksinSciFi_249_Clone_Wars.mp3

P.S.  There is a contest announced in this podcast (one week only) so make sure to listen for that!

Bromptonboy

Downloading and preparing for the Monday morning commute.
Pete

moyer777

WOW.  This was a classic Treks In Sci Fi episode.  Well thought out, lots of geeky information, many great clips, NICE!  Thanks Rico, it was great.  It was fun to have Andrew with me on the Father and Son review, and cool to hear Kenny on TSF again!  :)  Thanks for playing the Stargazer Promo.

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Rico

Thanks Rick.  I really enjoyed doing it.  Took a bit of time to pull it all together.  Also made me realize more how many people work on a series like the "Clone Wars" and how cool it is to have new "Star Wars" each week on TV.

billybob476

Very fun show! I meant to send something in but just ran right out of time.

Thanks again for the kind words about last week's show. It was a ton of fun to do and if I can think of another good topic I'd be happy to do another.

Love Clone Wars. I haven't had a chance to get caught up on season 2 but things in life are going to calm down a bit soon (I hope!) and I can get back on board. During season 1 I took part in a few roundtable discussion done by the crew over at Star Wars Action News. I hope to catch up and get back into those!

Congrats again on the job. I was right! We are both starting on the same day!

Serenity

Another great podcast Rico!

I saw the movie in 08 but didn't start watching the TV show until recently.  The production value is really awesome.
Its too bad that there wasn't some mention of Anikins padawon in the prequel movies to tie the series together but I understand that It was George Lucas's call (of course).  I like the character and its sad to know she's gonna kick the bucket at some point.

Does anybody know where they are at with the live action show???

May the force be with you...

Rico

Quote from: Serenity on October 19, 2009, 12:50:58 PM
Another great podcast Rico!

I saw the movie in 08 but didn't start watching the TV show until recently.  The production value is really awesome.
Its too bad that there wasn't some mention of Anikins padawon in the prequel movies to tie the series together but I understand that It was George Lucas's call (of course).  I like the character and its sad to know she's gonna kick the bucket at some point.

Does anybody know where they are at with the live action show???

May the force be with you...

No need to think Ahsoka is going to die.  That's only one possible fate.  There could be many reasons why she isn't seen in Ep. 3 at the end of the Clone Wars.  As far as the live action series - all I know is they are working on it.