All good things....

Started by X, February 09, 2010, 07:29:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

Quote from: Shelby D on February 25, 2010, 12:56:05 PM
Gee, I was told things never got scripted or planned...hmmm....imagine that. Well I had fun last season and while it last. Meds, Allen, Jen, Mike, Bryan, Chris any one I may have forgotten - forgive. Thank you for a great time. As so many times it is said, think of the good times not the struggles and it will make you smile.  :D Cheers and offs.  

Check the links I added in the post above yours or skim the OOC...they've been there since season 2. I'm curious to know who told you that. I seem to remember you participating in a recorded Skype call that was meant to plan this season.  :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

X

it's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday

Just wanted to personally thank everyone that has ever contributed to the RPG. It was a blessing to work with and write with you.

Allen

I know this discussion is dead, but I haven't been here in a long time. To meds and anyone else, when I said the season was "dead in the water" I was not referring at all to the writing of those who were participating. The writing was good, but the over all feel of the combined effort, including my efforts, did not make for the same feel as previous seasons. What I was saying is that new people coming in and old people going out made for a different group of writers that just didn't spark together. That's all. No offense to any one. You're all great writers and I feel privileged you let me write with you.
When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained. - Mark Twain

Meds

Thanks Allen, nice of you to say that, I am sorry that you yourself didnt get chance to expand your own character who was ( is ) a great creation. This current incarnation of the RPG will be fully finished soon but it can carry on with new people. If anyone would like to take the mantle please do PM me.