Star Trek Voyager: Elite Force RPG Mods

Started by Dangelus, January 23, 2009, 12:01:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Dangelus

Quote from: billybob476 on January 23, 2009, 10:48:47 AM
Quote from: Jen on January 23, 2009, 10:39:50 AM
Quote from: billybob476 on January 23, 2009, 10:32:44 AM
Not sure if Vista might have some issues since the game was designed for Win95/98.

Yeah, I was worried about that... :(

Seems a bit hit and miss:

http://www.ntcompatible.com/Star_Trek_Voyager_-_Elite_Force_c4942.html

hmmm...
I'll have to install it on my Vista box but others on the gaming forums have had good results.

Bryancd

Four Lights

I spent many a hours with that wonderful game... :) I played it for PC when I was like 10 :) then on PS2 when I was 12. GREAT game. The second one was pretty good too :)
"If you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth." -Spock "Star Trek" 2009

Dangelus

Quote from: Four Lights on January 29, 2009, 07:25:50 PM
I spent many a hours with that wonderful game... :) I played it for PC when I was like 10 :) then on PS2 when I was 12. GREAT game. The second one was pretty good too :)

Did you ever play the RPG mods online? They are so much fun. I played a map on a Sovereign Class Starship that was amazingly done. You can see your character, use 'emoticons' to do action like sit or work a control panel. A lot of the controls work too.

Because I'm in the UK a lot of the the servers were empty of players when I went on but at least I could explore the ship. Once I managed to hit a control in the transporter room that set a forcefield around the pads and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off. This meant nobody else could get off the pads if they joined the game!   :-[ They had to wait for an admin to turn it off...

On the bridge you could go to warp, red alert, fire phasers and photons...

An amazing amount of work has gone into keep that game alive.

sparrow

cool p.s. what class is the new enterprise is.
keep your finger light on the trigger

sparrow

we how have elite force coude get online one day
keep your finger light on the trigger