Our Thanksgiving Dinner

Started by iceman, October 10, 2011, 01:47:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

As many of you know, my mother is very sick and has had many heart attacks and has two blocked arteries in her heart. She has had two heart attacks in the past week, so we seem to be getting no where fast. So because things have been so stressful I made a thanksgiving apple butter glazed ham with mixed vegetables and herb and garlic cream cheese potatoes.

Dessert was white chocolate moose, pumpkin and raspberry pies.

So for all my Canadian friends, Happy Thanksgiving, and my US ones, enjoy yours in the future.

Bromptonboy

Wow - that looks fabulous.  You are being a good son.  We must treasure our Mothers.
Pete

WillEagle

Happy Thankgiving, Canada. And my thoughts and prayers to your family in this difficult time.

turtlesrock

happy thanksgiving! the food looks great.

ElfManDan

Now that's just making me jealous and very hungry. Looks very good. Now I can't wait for my family Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to you.

bevs_plaything

First of all I wish your mother and you all the best during this difficult time.

I first saw the pictures of your meal as I sat eating my roll at work, during my lunchtime today.  My roll seemed very boring compaired to that marvelous meal!  Your mother must be very proud of you>   :)
:thumbsup

QuadShot

Ice...my heart truly goes out to you and your family. It's never an easy thing to be in your situation. It's great that you prepared such a feast, hopefuly, at least for a time, you were all able to enjoy. God bless my friend. If you need to talk PM me.

Feathers

Maybe this is a tradition we need to look at adopting over here...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.