Muppet Star Wars Action Figures!

Started by spaltor, October 05, 2011, 08:22:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaltor

Disney is releasing a new set of of articulated action figures of the Muppets as the Star Wars characters.  (It is NOT the set that was out a few years ago and sold all together in one box set.)  They're technically a Disney Parks Exclusive set, sold in four 2-packs for about $19 each.  I was at WDW this weekend, and they were not yet on the shelves, but a castmember said that they'd be available "this month."

I say, they're "technically" a Park Exclusive because there is a Mail/Phone order line for Disney Parks Merchandise.  If anyone else is interested, you can call 407-363-6200 and have them shipped to you.  I'll be calling weekly until I can get them.  :)

1: Kermit as Luke, Piggy as Leia
2: Link Hogthrob as Han Solo, Fozzie as Chewbacca
3: Bunsen Honeydew as R2D2, Beaker as C3PO
4: Sam the Eagle as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Gonzo as Darth Vader (with Camilla as a Stormtrooper)

Rico

Dangelus

Haha now THIS is a how they should do! :)

Meds

spaltor

FYI: Turns out the number has changed.  It's actually 877-560-6477.

On the phone with them right now - looks like it will be a while longer...

jedijeff

Those are pretty cool, great idea for a figure

turtlesrock

Geekyfanboy

yeah I saw a bunch of them when I was at Disneyland last month.. if anybody wants me to pick them up for them let me know.. going to Disney in a few weeks if not sooner.

spaltor

You mean they're on the shelves at Disneyland?  That's weird.  WDW and Cast Services both said they weren't yet available.  Maybe I'll have to call them directly.  Trying to use a friend's castmember discount, too.  ;)

Geekyfanboy

Quote from: spaltor on October 10, 2011, 08:17:22 AM
You mean they're on the shelves at Disneyland?  That's weird.  WDW and Cast Services both said they weren't yet available.  Maybe I'll have to call them directly.  Trying to use a friend's castmember discount, too.  ;)

Hmmm maybe it was another mash up.. I know I saw Muppet Star Wars but they might have been bigger versions.