Greetings All!

Started by Chrystabel, August 28, 2006, 12:00:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain BJ Wanlund

Yeah...

I seem to post way too darned much over there...

Which one are you, joby?  I'll be sure to say hello!

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Jobydrone

I just joined about a month ago as JobytheHutt.  I found Shane again through the Dual Screen Radio Nintendo DS podcast, and remembered how much I liked RetroRadio back in the day.  Shane is such a dick but lovable in his own way.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Captain BJ Wanlund

oh, of course.

Ohh, you were the one who said it was nice to catch up with Shane and everything, especially after Sparcade stopped getting updated and all.

Okay, that makes much more sense.

BJ
Love Star Trek TOS & TNG (never really got into DS9, Voyager, or Enterprise).  Also love Star Wars (everything save for the prequels...), and Indiana Jones, and ElfQuest, basically anything remotely SF or fantasy is my bag, tho I tend more towards SF than I do fantasy.

Jobydrone

Yeah I used Sparcade off and on when it was on par with Mame back in the day.  Of course Mame dwarfed it pretty quickly and thats when I stopped keeping track of what Shane was up to.  I never used to listen to the radio shows because I hate sitting in front of my computer to watch/listen to media, but now that I have an Ipod I am really enjoying RetroRadio and DSR.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Captain BJ Wanlund

Yeah, DSR is a great show.  I recommend it for anyone who is a fan of the DS.  Hey, they even make sci-fi references!!!  Mainly Trek and Wars.

BJ