My Collecting Addiction

Started by jedijeff, February 11, 2012, 08:22:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

Over the past few years, I have been addicted to these small block style Japanese Star Wars figures called Kubricks. When I got home from the Phantom Menace, these were waiting for me as the post office. I am really excited this time, as they are starting to do these in a vintage style. I think the Vintage Style Darth Vader is my favorite, but the Vintage Style Tie Fighter Pilot is cool as well. I liked the Captain Antilles and Imperial Dignitary as well, as they are new. Vintage style Princess Leia is cool, and the R2 is not bad also, but already have a few of him, and the differences are just minor. The build a figure was a probe droid, that looks pretty good. I think I like it more then the Hasbro one I have. I also included a picture of the glasses I got at the Movie yesterday.
Deluxe Series 4

Darth Vader, Tie Fighter Pilot, Princess Leia

R2-D2, Imperial Dignitary, Captain Antilles

Probe Droid

Rico

Awesome stuff and great pics Jeff.  I really like the detail on that probe droid.

jedijeff

Yeah, I do as well, it comes in pieces as one piece with each figure, so had to put him together. But I like the paint on it much more then any Hasbro one I ever got.

turtlesrock

Geekyfanboy

Very cool.. and yeah that Probe droid is the best.

moyer777

Love these, I have R2 and C3PO, thanks to you Jeff.  ;)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Bromptonboy

Those look great.  I found a box full of star wars figures from the late 70's early 80's.  They belonged to a nephew of mine, who donated them to my son.  :)
Pete