Full Sandman costume..I have gone full nerd!

Started by Bryancd, March 20, 2012, 03:03:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Quote from: Jobydrone on March 21, 2012, 06:08:31 AM
I thought from the title you were going to look all cool and goth like Neil Gaiman's Sandman...but no, just a regular nerd ;) ;)
just kidding Bry, that's awesome!
That's what I thought too when I saw the words Sandman.

Bryancd

Quote from: X on March 21, 2012, 09:31:04 AM

For shame, Chris! Your old enought to know a Sandman from a Runner! :)

X

Quote from: Bryancd on March 21, 2012, 09:44:20 AM
Quote from: X on March 21, 2012, 09:31:04 AM

For shame, Chris! Your old enought to know a Sandman from a Runner! :)
LOL! I'm barely old enough! I was 11 months old when the film came out, but Ironically, it was being filmed in the same state that I was being born in at the same time. But I do have vague memories of the series when I was 2.

Bromptonboy

I have to figure out how to sneak one of those flame-guns into the budget...

Maybe I can tell the wife it is for soldering or something like that..  ;)
Pete

Bryancd

Quote from: Bromptonboy on March 21, 2012, 10:12:51 AM
I have to figure out how to sneak one of those flame-guns into the budget...

Maybe I can tell the wife it is for soldering or something like that..  ;)

He has a feww left!

jedijeff

Great Costume Bryan, that is so cool you went all out on it.

Bryancd

Quote from: X on March 21, 2012, 10:09:17 AM
I was 11 months old when the film came out, but Ironically, it was being filmed in the same state that I was being born in at the same time. But I do have vague memories of the series when I was 2.

You were born near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Mall?! Have you ever been there?

Bromptonboy

I was 12 when the film came out, and I recall seeing it in Radio City Music Hall in NYC with my sister (who was going to school in NYC).  We then had sundae's at Serendipity's - a Manhattan institution.  :)  (Ok showing my age again).
Pete

Bryancd

Quote from: Bromptonboy on March 21, 2012, 05:35:58 PM
I was 12 when the film came out, and I recall seeing it in Radio City Music Hall in NYC with my sister (who was going to school in NYC).  We then had sundae's at Serendipity's - a Manhattan institution.  :)  (Ok showing my age again).

I used to work actress the street form RCMH! And have been to  Serendipity many times!

X

Quote from: Bryancd on March 21, 2012, 04:16:07 PM
Quote from: X on March 21, 2012, 10:09:17 AM
I was 11 months old when the film came out, but Ironically, it was being filmed in the same state that I was being born in at the same time. But I do have vague memories of the series when I was 2.

You were born near the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex Mall?! Have you ever been there?
Nah, I was born further south in Texas, but I did go to the mall once or twice on the way through Dallas as a kid.

Meds

Bry, that is a awesome costume it really suits you. Love the gun as well. :D