Microsoft Surface 2

Started by Bromptonboy, September 23, 2013, 10:53:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bromptonboy

Pete

Dangelus

I wouldn't touch RT with a barge poll. There's no guarantee how much longer it will be supported....

If you want a Surface I'd go for a Pro.

Jobydrone

I get so turned around when I think about replacing my original iPad, which is really showing its age these days.  I love the new, powerful tablets, like the Surface Pros, but the ones I'd really want (that can run Steam and WoW) are about as expensive as laptops, so then I start to look at those slightly more expensive convertibles like the Lenovo Yoga, then I start to look at the Razer products and start to cry because I want a gaming laptop so bad.  Then I realize I probably should just get a new PC before I get a new portable device.  Then I give up because I have no money anyway.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Bromptonboy

hah!  I had ordered a Surface 2 - but then got cold feet (money wise) and cancelled.  I was going to get one w/a keyboard cover for my daughter (12) - it would be perfect for her.  The wife charged up a bunch of other things - like food and clothes - thereby blowing all the discretionary $'s (more like ยข's) from the budget..  ;)
Pete

Jobydrone

My wife's the same way, spending all our money on food for the family and bills.  I wish I could break her of that troublesome habit.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Feathers

:offtopic

We've had a cheap month, food-wise. Yay! Spare money...

Oh dear, the microwave has broken. :wallbash:

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.