New guy from the UK

Started by Geoff G.o.B, November 17, 2006, 02:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff G.o.B

Well hi from sunny England (who am I kidding its night and blowing a gale over here). Thought I'd check out the forums as I've been listening to the podcasts for about a month now. I've started from the begining and I'm up to number 22, enjoying it so far but it may take me a while to catch up as I listen to it walking to and from work. I alternate between this podcast and 5 or 6 others plus some audio books, but I reckon I'll be up to date by the early 2007.

Enjoying the show and the episode breakdowns, the little side notes/tit bits are great.

Sci Fi shows I like

B5
ST TOS
ST TNG
DS9 (not a huge fan)
Voyager (couldn't get into it)
Never watched Enterprise
SG1
SG1 Atlantis (not really into this yet)
Andromeda (lost interest in this recently only up to Season 2)
Battlestar Galatica (new series)
Space Above & Beyond
The Dune mini Series

thats about ti for now guys, cheers
If you can remain calm when all around you are panicking, you probably didn't understand the question

Geekyfanboy

Welcome to the forums Geoff...  :cheers

Geoff G.o.B

cheers,

its quite odd seeing the forums so active, because I'm only on cast 22 the forums have only been up a few months and its all quite new. Nice to see it so active tho
If you can remain calm when all around you are panicking, you probably didn't understand the question

Geekyfanboy

Yeah we have our regulars.. this is a great group of guys and gals. Hope you will visit and contribute regularly. :cylon

Fanboy

Welcome dude.  Glad to have ya!
"I aim to misbehave."

Trekkygeek

Hey, a fellow Brit. Welcome :cheers
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Rico

Wow!  THe UK guys are invading.  Hehe!  Seriously - welcome to the fun Geoff.  Hope you enjoy the forums.  Great group of folks going here.  Again welcome aboard.

Yeoman Mara

Welcome Geoff.  We are becoming quite the international group here!  :)
A redhead with a lightsaber is a dangerous combination!