Podcasting later tonight 11/22 - special treat

Started by Rico, November 22, 2006, 05:16:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Going to do a podcast later today/tonight.  I picked up the Trek animated series and I will be talking about the DVD's and review an episode.  Look for the show later this evening.    :vulcan

Rico

Show up now gang.  Pretty fun looking at the animated series again.  Been awhile.

jedijeff

The pictures look great on the mainpage, looking forward to the podcast. I asked for this for christmas, so I still have a month and half to wait :(

Trekkygeek

I'm looking forward to this podcast as I have never seen an animated Star Trek. Until Rico told me it featured the original cast, I had no interest whatsoever in it, so I shall enjoy listening to some brand new material (at least for me) Thanks Rico. ;D
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Fanboy

"I aim to misbehave."

Geekyfanboy

That was a great podcast.. it was fun to listen to something that I have never seen/heard. I've seen almost all the TOS episodes, and of course I've seen all of TNG, DS9, VOY, and Enterprise but no TOS: TAS,  now I have to add them to my queue so I can check them out.

Rico

Kenny - you have to check out the animated series.  Lots of fun shows there.