Another Podcast is up, #91!

Started by Rico, December 10, 2006, 08:24:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Got this weekend's podcast up folks.  I look at the TNG episode "Parallels."  Hope you like it.   :biggrin

Jobydrone

Nice!  This is my favorite TNG episode of all time!  Can't wait to hear this one, Rico.
"I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."  -Groucho Marx

Jen

I haven't listened yet, but I will definitely be doing so today...can't wait!
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

AWESOME.. I'm with Joby this is one of my favorite TNG Episodes. Can't wait to listen.

RichardMEL

G'day Rico,

I've always loved "Parallels" - I think it's a great fun episode from so many angles. Loved the podcast was really good to play the episode right through.. it took me right back to it.. I could picture the scenes in my mind... the way stuff shifted with the cake, the painting, uniforms etc... very cool.

One comment I wanted to make in response to the podcast - you mentioned the "mistake" with Data's eyes being blue and not the usual yellow in one scene as though he forgot his contacts or there was a problem with them.

Here's a though - what if it was NOT a mistake, but yet another way that that particular Parallel universe was different? As in, Soong gave Data blue eyes instead of yellow? Now I would have to get the tape out and watch to see if that same universe has Data in other scenes with yellow eyes (in which case it would be an error) but it could well be that it was a subtle difference that was intentional. Or it could have been a goof that is explained away :)

Well that is my only thought on that :)

Again, I really enjoyed the podcast!

Rico

I didn't think about the alternate universe for Data's eyes.  Good idea - easy explaination.  But I tend to think it was either an error or Brent was having trouble with his contacts that day.

Jen

Great point Richard. I liked this episode too Rico...and great podcast episode btw. That scene where Troi walks in and sits on his bed was funny, but Worf's reaction to her forwardness is even better. They did make a good couple, but I'm glad she married Riker in the end.  :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Finally got to listen to this episode.. Parallels is one of my favorite all time TNG episodes.. thanks for doing this one.  :vaderxmas