#22 Podcast now up and ready!

Started by Rico, January 22, 2006, 01:55:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

This week's show is up gang.  Hope you like it.    :biggrin

Riskygodfather

Darn, won't be able to listen till next weekend. O well.
"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

De

Thanks for mentioning Free Enterprise in this week's podcast, Rick.  It truly is a terrific film for those of us 'old timers."  :biggrin  A 2-disc special edition is due to be released on March 7.  Here's some more info on it from The Digital Bits:
QuoteThe 2-disc set will feature the film in a new Divimax anamorphic widescreen transfer with 6 minutes of added footage. Audio will be included in Dolby Digital 5.1. Extras on Disc One will include two new commentary tracks (the first with writer/producer Mark A. Altman and director Burnett, and the second with stars William Shatner, Eric McCormack and Rafer Weigel along with Burnett). Disc Two will add the now 20-minute longer documentary, Where No Fan Has Gone Before: Making Free Enterprise - The Atavachron Edition, featuring never-before-seen deleted scenes, extended takes, bloopers and interview material. Additional extras will include still more deleted scenes and the unaired television pilot Cafe Fantastique. You'll also get a 10-page booklet of liner notes.

Sounds like a cool special edition!

Geekyfanboy

Another great episode Rico.. it was funny I heard your email section and was wondering if you were going to play my voicemail... but when it was over I thought maybe my voice email didn't work but then you came on and said you almost forgot you had one more voice email and it was me  :metallica: Thanks.

Riskygodfather

Admiral Anthony Out

Chief

GO KENNY!!!

Awesome to listen to you on Rico's show.

A most excellent show, Rico. Thanks!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

spock

Very good show! Best one yet! I love spock's beard. (not the band)
Im changin my avatar for this.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Riskygodfather

Downloaded iTunes on my worse computer, and I thought this week's episode was great.

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

Thanks guys.  I still need to take some time prior to the next show and tweak my mixer better.  I'm still not entirely happy with the audio quality, but I'm getting there.

spock

You are paranoid. The sound quality is great. Better than most podcasts.
Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Rico

Riskygodfather

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

Quote from: Riskygodfather on January 24, 2006, 01:11:49 PM
How does your mixer work anyway?
Basically my mic is plugged into and gets power from it.  I can also plug in other audio equipment to it to feed in other audio, etc. and "mix" that with my voice, etc.

Riskygodfather

Cool, because my friend has a mixer for his guitar, and it seems that the two mixers are similar.

Admiral Anthony Out

spock

I like lookin at the iPod mixers. Those are pretty wicked.