Where should buy Darth Maul

Started by Darkmolerman, April 26, 2007, 12:35:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Where Should I buy Maul?

Sideshow toys and wait for the toy to come out aqgain
0 (0%)
Get from Northside for 20 bucks more (that is shiping and handleing)
1 (50%)
I know another place!!!
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: April 28, 2007, 12:35:22 AM

Darkmolerman

well...i found that Northside has the Maul action figure and I was wondering : pay WAY more but get it soon or wait till sideshow has more? I will keep this poll going till Friday then i am buying it (or i will take the results on afternoon of Thursday as my final) i have dreams of this guy man! (not very creepy ones just that i get it then i wake up  notice it isn't there and a little part of me dies :( )
"He can't act out of a cardboard box"- Rick Moyer

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

ryanlb

I assume you're talking the 12" figure and not the Premium Format Statue.
If you don't have to have the exclusive version then you should try eBay, I haven't looked lately, but you can probably pick it up for close to retail there.

However, Northside is a reliable retailed (from everything I've heard) and if you're a member of the Yodasnews forums and you tell him so when you create an  account at NSide then you'll get 5% off all orders (before shipping).  It's not a huge savings, but every little counts.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Darkmolerman

cool yeah not exclusive it is the 12 inch one and well I don't wanna pay to much so I rather do that and  I may Join Yodanews cause I really want this guy!

"I know the answer now sometimes the doctor must look at this planet and look at it in shame" -Gwen Cooper

ryanlb

I'd try eBay first, I see a few with no bids that would be $55 shipped, and trust me, it's totally worth it.  I have the inclusive edition that came with the Battle damaged sabers, but I certainly don't display him with them, because the full saber hilt is way cooler.
"I won't have this handed to me, it's only worth something if you struggle for it.  Damn it, Bones, I want my pain.  I NEED my pain."
"The fact that you just quoted Star Trek V to me only proves how screwed we are without that money." ~ PVP Online

Darkmolerman

hmmmmmm well i will look on eBay but I usually only do BUY NOW cause well...i had some bad memories about the biding.

Rico

DMM - if you have the extra money and really want it then get it from Northside.  Keep in mind Sideshow doesn't do these figures again.  But if you want it from them, just get on the Wait List for the Darth Maul figure.  Chances are you will get one that way.

Darkmolerman

yeah i diecided E-bay (easy and affordable) and...I am getting probe pack in a bundle woot!

Darkmolerman

well...here is the link to my soon-to-be onwned Darth maul (this is the deal I got but not the exact one)  [link begins now]  http://cgi.ebay.com/STAR-WARS-DARTH-MAUL-12-FIGURE-w-SITH-DROID-SIDESHOW_W0QQitemZ260112418466QQihZ016QQcategoryZ751QQcmdZViewItem