Begging for audio for this week's show....

Started by Rico, January 27, 2006, 05:00:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Ok, gang.  This week I'm going to do another TNG TREK show.  I'm going to look at "The Naked Now" from early in season one.  Please send any audio about this show, or other SF movies or TV, general comments or whatever to me by Saturday night or very early Sunday when I put the show together.  Either email me some audio or call the voicemail line at 1-206-88TREKS        :worthy

Thanks!

P.S.  I want to do another Skype call soon but this weekend is kind of busy for me.  Hopefully in the next week or so.

Geekyfanboy

Hey Rico.. I'm all for doing another skype call. I'm doing a Q&A with Anthony's for his podcast this weekend, should be fun.

Riskygodfather

"Do a barrel roll" - Peppy, StarFox 64
"Coincidence... I think NOT!" - Bear, Polkadot Shorts
"If at first you don't succeed... you fail" -Portal preview

Admiral Anthony Out

Rico

Sounds cool gang.  Again, feel free to send a quick minute or two comment my way if you get the time.

OutlawMusicDJ

Rico,

I am going to try and get my co-host over to record another episode of PodCulture tonight, so maybe we can record a quick bit for ya.  If nothing else I'll try to record something myself, and email it out to you.

Peace,
Brad
My Podcast:   www.PodCulture.net

Rico

Sounds good.  It can be about anything really.  Up to you.

OutlawMusicDJ

My Podcast:   www.PodCulture.net

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum

Chief

Hey Rico! I just sent you an audio comment. Check your email!

"The Needs Of The Many, Out Weigh The Needs Of The Few, Or The One..."
Mr. Spock

Rico

I got your audio Morex and a couple others.  Thanks a lot guys.  Wrapping up the show edit now, it was great having listener comments to slide in the show.  Should be finished very soon.

spock

Visit the Unofficial Treks n Sci-Fi RPG forum http://spocksmac.byethost11.com/forum