My first statue - Boba Fett

Started by Tatooine_Todd, August 27, 2007, 04:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatooine_Todd

I have always been a prop collector, but after purging my collection I've been thinking about what I'd really like to collect.  I decided to pick-up a Kotobukiya Boba Fett from Master Replicas and am hooked!!  I got him today and I am really excited about him.  Here's some pics:

The statue is very, very cool and very detailed!  I am really impressed with this figure, he's a great start to my new collection.

Don't worry that he's all alone, I ordered a Kotobukiya Commander Bly, a Sideshow Leia Boushh, and a Sideshow Plo Koon.  I love these 12" figures and statues!!
From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse, that's my motto or might be if I start having a motto.

iceman

Rico

Man - that is very cool.  Love the pose and some great detailing on him.  Gentle Giant could take a few lessons.   ;)

billybob476

I agree. Very cool, I like the way they have the cape blowing in the wind.

Tatooine_Todd

I think he's supposed to be on Bespin.  I can't say enough about how cool this statue is, the detailing is amazing for a piece priced as reasonable as he is.
From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse, that's my motto or might be if I start having a motto.

jedijeff

Yes, It is a very nice Statue. I like the Poses on these Kotos a lot, they do a great job with bringing the character out in these Statues(Vinyl Models)