Sideshow Toys

Started by Blackride, September 05, 2007, 10:41:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackride

All, I am an avid collector of Sideshow toys. I pretty much buy any 12" figure they make. Would anyone be interested in reviews on these? I didnt want to start posting them if nobody cared or was interested :)
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Rico

I think I reviewed the first Luke one quite awhile back.  I've gotten most of them too.  Love to hear your take on them.  Either written or audio for the podcast.

jedijeff

Yes, would like to hear yoru reviews as well, I have 5 Star Wars ones so far, so would be interested ot hear your thoughts and maybe convince me to get some I dont have.

Blackride

Ok, will do I will get some stuff together. Thanks all!
Ripley: Ash. Any suggestions from you or Mother?
Ash: No, we're still collating.
Ripley: [Laughing in disbelief] You're what? You're still collating? I find that hard to believe.

Dan M

I'm a big Sideshow fan.  There's a great fan community at http://sideshowcollectors.com/

For Star Wars, I've got Mace, Jedi Luke, Qui-Gon, Obi-Wan (ROTS), Han, Leia as Boush, Darth Maul and Asajj Ventress.   The pride of my collection is my Premium Format 1/4 Ben Kenobi.

I've got a few of the Buffy, Highlander and James Bond dolls as well.

I'm looking forward to your reviews, Blackride.

darthcooley

Sideshow Rocks! I only have 1 of the 12 inch Darth Vader ( Anikin ) but man I want s0me more. I am  dieing for a StormTrooper or Clonetrooper..