Pics of my Master Chief Helmet from Halo 3 Legendary Edition

Started by Tatooine_Todd, September 21, 2007, 05:11:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatooine_Todd

Got my Halo 3 Legendary Set today and thought I'd post some pics of the Master Chief helmet that came with the box set.

It's a 3/4 scale helmet that I have to say is pretty cool.  Very solid build, detailed, etc...  Could use some weathering.  The stand is numbered and very sturdy (also of plastic).  It also has a cover to prevent scratches.

Pretty cool replica, especially at the price of $60.00 more then just the game alone.
From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse, that's my motto or might be if I start having a motto.

Rico

WOW!  That is pretty cool.  Didn't know it was 3/4 scale.  That's bigger than I thought it would be.  So Todd - does this mean you have Halo 3 now too already?

Tatooine_Todd

Quote from: Rico on September 21, 2007, 05:40:32 PM
WOW!  That is pretty cool.  Didn't know it was 3/4 scale.  That's bigger than I thought it would be.  So Todd - does this mean you have Halo 3 now too already?

Being a small DVD/Video game e-tailer does have it's perks!
From here to the eyes and the ears of the 'Verse, that's my motto or might be if I start having a motto.

Rico

Quote from: Tatooine_Todd on September 21, 2007, 05:50:38 PM
Quote from: Rico on September 21, 2007, 05:40:32 PM

Being a small DVD/Video game e-tailer does have it's perks!

Didn't know that.  Dude we need to chat!  ;)

doc

Very nice helmet....love the books(they surprised me...didn't expect them to be that good...but they are....) can't wait for the movie....and actually saw the commercial for the game...that looks good also....PCgamer podcast says that they can't wait for the game

Tatooine_Todd

Boothanew

hayy we need to play :D
(add my gamertag : Boothanew)
My little brother got the helmet too..the only thing i wish is that you could actually wear it on your head. ;]
it's big enough it's just not hollowed out.
But i think they should have given people the metal casing and the head together...but whatever it's still cool.

You should look at my full list before judging my musical taste...i'm quite eclectic.

Jen

Sweet! That looks awesome. What? You can't wear it?! That bites.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Boothanew

You should look at my full list before judging my musical taste...i'm quite eclectic.