"24" - Day 7.... (spoilers)

Started by Rico, January 12, 2009, 07:36:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

Post your thoughts on the new season....

Loving it so far. Jack is back! I'm on the side thinking Tony has more on his agenda than just being pissed at the government (I mean who isn't these days). I'm wondering if there was someone deeper that was involved when Michelle got killed and Tony is after him. A few cliche's for the show seem to never die - the nerdy tech people they have is one. Moles on the inside is another. And how many inner-office romances go on in these government agencies? Getting kind of tired of that one. But Jack is back and in good form. Going to be a fun season.

Darth Gaos

MAN!  Jack has had one BUSY week!

Is it the seventh season of this show already?  TIme flies
I think it was Socrates who spoke the immortal words:  I drank WHAT?

PepperDude

I want it to watch this so badly. But I missed it yesterday and am missing it right now. . .oh well.

Rico

Loving this season.  This show has always been just so much theraputic fun!  Cool good guys and bad guys you love to hate.  Glad I was right about Tony too.  Love the part when Jack crashed the car out of the parking structure.  Classic Jack!  That and beating up the two thugs to get in with the "crew."  Again - classic Jack stuff.  Loved Chloe being back too.  My hacker can beat your hacker at the FBI!  Fun stuff!

Dangelus

Going to try watching it from this season. Will I be totally lost?

Rico

Quote from: Dangelus on January 13, 2009, 05:30:21 AM
Going to try watching it from this season. Will I be totally lost?

Not really.  Some of the characters have a past relationship which makes the show more interesting, but each season generally has a whole new story arc.

Feathers

I'm so far out of date on "24". I think season 3 was the last I saw.

Must check my DVD rentals list...

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.

moyer777

I hope they do an offshoot special called...

When jacks attack.  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Dangelus

Watched the season premiere double episode last night. I was pretty impressed. I do like the real time format of the show, it makes it one heck of a rollercoaster ride! For sure I will carry on watching if the quality is this good.