Podcast # 247 - "Singularity"

Started by Rico, October 04, 2009, 10:39:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rico

New show is now up - # 247.  This one covers the Enterprise episode, "Singularity."  A pretty cool and fun episode and I had a good time doing this one.  Streamlined the cast a bit too.  Hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.treksinscifi.com/podcasts/TreksInSciFi_247_Singularity.mp3

Rico

jedijeff

Great Podcast Rico, this Episode was one of my favorites from season 2 of Enterprise. The whole Chair thing made me laugh, same with Phlox over diagnosing Travis.

billybob476

Agreed. This one always jumps out in my head as a interesting episode. It has some silliness but also some good tension.

Rico

Yeah - it was a fun one to cover.  Much like "The Naked Time" or "The Naked Now" from previous Trek series.

X

This was a great podcast Rico, I loved it.

Rico

Thanks!  I try to tweak things and improve a bit every week, but I really felt I got this one just the way I wanted it.

billybob476

Yeah I like it when we have a great 'classic Treks in Sci Fi' episode. The specials are cool and informative but getting back the basics is fun.

Too bad you'll all have to deal with me this week :D

Feathers

Great podcast this week. Really enjoyed it. As much because of the classic format as anything else :)

it's not an episode I really remember but playing it through in the way you did worked really well for me. I'd obviously completely missed the Reed Alert suggestion when I first saw it but that was funny.

Thanks.

I know it's unnusual here but I don't have a podcast of my own.