DST Ultimate Quarter Scale Star Trek Figures

Started by Geekyfanboy, February 19, 2008, 02:34:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Revealing plans for our new line of Ultimate Quarter Scale action figures today, DST will begin this exciting line with one of the most popular franchises of all time - Star Trek!  Beginning with the legendary Captain Kirk and Commander Spock, future figures will be drawn from over 40 years of Star Trek history.

Launching this summer, the new Star Trek Ultimate Quarter Scale line will feature detailed cloth outfits and sculpted accessories from the rich Star Trek universe.  Each figure will also include authentic voice effects from the Star Trek films and television series.  Measuring over eighteen inches tall and containing twenty-one points of articulation, the Star Trek Ultimate Quarter Scale line's hyper realistic detail and super-poseability combine to create the ultimate in Star Trek collectibles.

Look for more Toy Fair updates throughout the weekend as we bring you daily coverage both here and on our MySpace page!

jedijeff

Wow, that is cool news, there has been a real lack of Larger style Star Trek figures. From what I heard of what Star wars action news said about the Star Wars ones, and how impressed they were, I am excited about these Trek ones.

Rico

Dang!  I'm really going to be poor later this year.  Too much cool stuff!  Anyone see pics of any prototypes of these yet??