Season Eight OOC

Started by Geekyfanboy, July 09, 2008, 05:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jen

That sounds good to me Meds. I'm glad you are stretching beyond your character and rounding out the story. Good work. :)

Kenny, Chris and I are working behind the scenes to move the plot, so if nothing happens for a few days in the posting...don't worry, it will soon. We're working on joint posts and deciding on what  should happen next.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

Ok cool Jen, thanks for the 'big up' ;). I'll start work on this post then and begin the rumblings. I've just done it in audio form before i write it properly and there is a lot of drama to it. Ooooooooo drama thesp ha ha.

X

Okay, I couldn't find the thread for the name that season, so I'll make my humble suggestion here:

Tainted Reflections

Meds

Oooooo nice one.

Mine is

Collective Reflective,

Tan-Ru (banned)

Hey everyone,

It's been several weeks and I have not be around a lot as I was one of the over 500,000 Americans that lost their jobs during November 2008 alone due to the worsening economy.

In the Spirit of participation in the RPG, I wanted to make this offer to you. If anyone is interested in the theme music I created for Season 8 or any of the background music I did in earlier episodes of Season 8 it can be downloaded either via RSS directly into iTunes or you can use the RSS feed to download your favorite MPGs all for free.

Just go to

http://koblo.com/albums/49

I also have set up an artist page there.
http://koblo.com/users/601

You can also listen to any of the music using the player on the site as well. I also plan to post more original music there both alone and in collaboration with some of the many other talented artists there. All the music is available via the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License which allows you to download it and enjoy. It also allows you to use my music in other projects if you wish. It just cannot be altered and I have to get credit which is standard with such a license. If any of you have a project you would like some music or audio design for please feel free to contact me as I currently have some time on my hands.

I am very proud of this music and want to thank Rico, Kenny, and Jen for using this music on the microcasts but most of all I wanted to thank all of you for inspiring me to create this music through your posts. I also hope I was able to pay it forward by having the music inspire you and take the podcast to another level when the posts and music where combined together which has made Season 8 one of the best ever on the RPG.

If any of you want to contact me, please feel free to PM me at my new forum ID.

Once again a great job done by all!

Enjoy,
The artist formally known as Metron07
Rob Scalise

Jen

Hello gang! :)

Act III, the final act, has begun.

Remember that the last post for Act I  was on page four. It's easy to find, because the following post marks the beginning of Act II in large letters. In the last scene of Act I, there was a briefing that took place. People were discussing the options for ridding the Arabella of the Borg, and that's where we left it.

Reply #142 contains the information that you need in order to know what is going on in the regular universe. We have advanced the time a bit—the Borg have been evicted from the Arabella while we were in the Mirror Universe. Read the proposals that were made in the briefing at the end of Act I, before you refer to how the crew actually got rid of the intruders. Maybe Meds and Wraith could hint at that, since they both write for security officers. Right now, there is a momentary truce between the sphere and the Arabella.

Here are some out takes from Reply #142 (the most recent post in Act III). Please read all posts carefully, so as not to miss important details like this :)  :

"The Borg attacked right after you disappeared. We've managed to get them off the ship, but now we're dealing with infected crewmen.

"Then the Borg are no longer a threat..." inquired Nathan.

"Oh, they're still a problem. From what little I know, they've taken a defensive position near a spatial anomaly we have recently detected."

Last paragraph:
Commander Sevryll, still clad in her Terossick guise, had stepped into the bustling atmosphere of the medical ward. The Borg's attack had mysteriously stopped  and the Arabella was taking the opportunity to make more repairs to their weapons systems. Aside from repairs their highest priority was the nanite infection that had rapidly spread among the Arabella's crew. Lieutenant Commander James was left in command of the bridge, and she had come to offer her help, as Chief Science Officer, to the medical staff.

Remember that you can always get in-depth information in the form of commentary  from the Ready Room on Wednesdays. 

I haven't posted a complete history of what has happened in between the time we left the Regular Universe and now because I want you, the writers, to come up with that details. The framework is there, you just need to fill in the gaps. ;)
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

I'll get a plotting, calling Mr Eric.....

Jen

Just a heads up, Season Eight is nearing the final scene. If you have anything to write to tie up loose ends for your character post them now... If not, you can treat it like a cliff hanger that you can address again in Season Nine.

AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast