Heroes Action Figures

Started by Geekyfanboy, January 11, 2008, 08:11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geekyfanboy

Just what I need another TV series that is making really cool action figures that I can't resist and must buy. Will it ever end  :biggrin

jedijeff

Those look well sculpted. Who is making these? The Sylar looks really cool

Geekyfanboy

From the smash hit on NBC, it's a new line of collectible 7" action figures! This set features these popular characters:

1. Claire- the unbreakable Cheerleader.

2. Hiro- traveler of "time and space" (our fave).

3. Sylar- the evil power collector.

4. Peter- the mimic.

5. Mohinder- the scientist on a mission to locate those with abilities.

Figures come with show accurate accessories.

Individually packaged, Mezco toys, 2008.

NOTE: This is a pre-order to reserve this item at a special discount price. Item is expected to be in stock in Spring 2008. You will not be charged until item is beginning to ship to our warehouse. At that time your order will be processed and shipped*.

Geekyfanboy

Here's another picture.. it includes the exclusive figure.

Dan M

I'll definitely get Hiro.  I could see myself doing something stupid, like buying them all when I don't have the shelf space for them, so I'm going to have to limit myself to one character.  That's my m.o. on lines outside my core collection.

The IC

Peter Petrelli is worth it only if his action character talks out of the left side of his mouth.

Geekyfanboy

They announced series two and I have to say I'm not too impressed with the likeness.. I think the worse one is Future Peter, Linderman, Noah, and Niki are okay.. Matt is way to skinny but kind of looks like him and Molly is okay.

Geekyfanboy

one more

Geekyfanboy

Found some more pictures of some upcoming Heroes figures.. obviously they aren't series two.. maybe they are series three?

Geekyfanboy

here's a few more.

jedijeff

I like Noah, and the Haitian, I think those two would go great in a set as a display. Hmmmm, I think i will do that when those come out :)