My Indiana Jones Hat

Started by Meds, March 08, 2008, 12:24:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meds

Hi these photo's are of my new Indiana Jones hat. I bought it from Magnoli Clothiers which is based in New Zealand but was made in Mississippi by Steve Delks who some of you will know is responsible for making the hats featured in the new Indiana Jones film. In fact if you go to the Indy film web site and click on the hats and jacket video you will hear his name mentioned. Steve Delks has his own business where you can buy this hat (i didn't know he had one at the time of me ordering my hat but i'm very happy with magnoli clothiers (they specialize in 1920/1930's style of clothing.) the only down side was i had to wait three months for it to be made due to Steve being inundated with questions regarding the new film. The hat is measured exactly to the Raiders style film, it is a Herbert Johnson hat and blocked in the Raiders style, though i had to make the pinch a bit more prominent. It fits very well, and its of amazing quality and yes the silhouette when the light hits you makes your day.

Meds

Pic 2

Rico

Looks great Hawkeye!  Love that hat!  Now you just need a whip too.  ;)

Meds

Ah the whip, i think the girlfriend would get worried if that came through the door, or would she... ha ha. Thanks for the nice comment Rico, its certainly been worth the wait.

Jen

I LOVE it! It looks great! I bought my husband a fedora for Christmas. I just can't resist a guy in a fedora... it probably stems from my love of Indiana Jones.
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Meds

You have great taste Jen ha ha...