is efx doing Galactica and Dr. Who???

Started by jedijeff, June 21, 2008, 09:12:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jedijeff

I was reading the efx newsletter this morning, and they mentioned they will have a couple frackin great announcements at Comic con, and not to wonder what but Who. I guess efx has BSG and Dr Who licenses

I wonder if MR dropped the BSG license to efx, or if efx will be doing different products. Looking forward to hearing the announcements

Rico

When did MR have the Galactica license?  I know it was talked about but I don't recall anything official.  Man - I would love some nice Galactica and Who stuff!

jedijeff

MR mentioned at the start of the year that they had BSG and would be producing products. I think they mentioned Original series Cylon and Viper Pilot Helmets were planned for 2008

Rico

It's possible there is some license sharing going on.  But I personally think MR will be slowly fading away from the prop and replica business.  I'm just hoping we still get the Trek props that they have taken preorders for.

jedijeff

I agree, I think MR is phasing out of it as well, as they have not really produced much at all this year, or even any solid rumours or hints of anything coming.