Dangerous Toy for Dogs

Started by iceman, August 21, 2008, 04:38:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Please read the story and if you have this toy throw it out.

Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 12:52 PM
Subject: The Chai Story

Everyone, please check your dog toys to make
sure they don't have anything similar to this
ball.
Pass this message on to all your friend's that have dogs.

http://www.thechaistory.blogspot.com/

Please boycott this company as they do not feel that these injuries or the pain and sufferring these animals have had to endure is worth anything.

Being an animal lover, this story really bothered me especially since the dog looked so much like Kayle, I cant believe that this company could be so irresponsible and thoughtless.

Iceman

Rico

What a bizarre and sad thing to happen.  Thanks for the heads up.  We try to be very careful with what we give Kaylee to play with.  I know we don't have anything like that toy around.  Again, thanks for the warning.

Bryancd

Yes, thank you for posting that.

Trekkygeek

Ouch, that looked painful.
Also, I'd like to add something else to the list. Sticks. Thats right, the common stick. I have seen countless vet programmes where a dog has had various parts of its mouth impaled by sticks and yet I still see people throwing them for their little doggies. So no more sticks.....or stones.......or balls with only one hole.
You could learn something from Mr Spock Doctor..... Stop thinking with your glands"

Meds

Thanks for posting, thankfully we don't have anything like that here. Our dogs are both feeling sorry for themselves as they went to the vets yesterday for dental work (put under) and have been very drowzy. No cat chasing for a few days.

ElfManDan

I am going to have to tell my mother, who is a vet herself about this story, cause I've seen and heard about some pretty weird stuff involving cats and dogs, but this pretty much tops off on my list.