The Ready Room Podcast RPG Readings

Started by Geekyfanboy, October 02, 2008, 03:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Those of you who listen to the RPG readings every week on The Ready Room Micocast. Would you prefer to keep it the same as it is now for Jen and I to introduce who wrote it and is reading it.. or would you prefer to just play all the readings back to back

I like it the way it is.. intro the writer and reader
I would like to have no interruption during the reading
I don't care either way is fine with me.
What's the rpg??

Geekyfanboy

Just thought I would get your guys thought on this.

Meds

I love the way it is, its nice to hear who has wrote the posts because for me even though i read the posts before i hear the micro cast you get a better feel for them when you hear them read. So when i hear a post read and i've been told that say Kenny has wrote this i think right cool, mental note Kenny likes to write this way etc etc.

Rico

I also kind of like the way it is now for the Ready Rooms.  But one idea might be to release later on some sort of season set with just the readings in chunks (maybe each Act).  With just the readings all strung together.  I'd be happy to host those on my server.  Just an idea.

Meds

Good idea Rico, but I'm sure Jen said we are going to be turning season 8 into a audio drama, if we have to much of season 8 then maybe that would put people off hearing the audio drama.

Jen

Yep, once Rob and I finish Sesason Five I'm going to turn Season Eight into a drama too. I'm doing Season Five in parts. I almost have enough scenes completed to finish the first part of Season Five. We have almost all the scoring finihshed as well as the theme...just a little more and we'll have an episode. Anyway, I think Season Eight will make for a VERY dramatic audio program. :)
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Bryancd