going to Cuba on vacation

Started by iceman, November 18, 2008, 06:16:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

iceman

Next Thursday me and my wife are off to Cuba for a much needed vacation the last one we had in 2006 was cut short due to her fathers passing from prostate cancer.

We leave at 610am in the morning so have to be at the airport for 3 am we are going to Sandals Royal Hicocos which is in Veradaro and will be gone for a week, this is the first time we have been on a plane , and the first time we have been anyware other then Canada and the US.

Has anybody else been to Cuba. We are planning on going on a catamaran cruise where you go snorkelling, Swim with the dolphins, and have a lobster lunch on the beach.

We are very much looking forward to it, as it has really been our first vacation in 3 years. my wife is getting really excited. Kind of nervous flying, keep thinking the plane will crash just before we get to Cuba, I guess I will just hold my breath till we land.

Ktrek

I hope you have a nice vacation! I've never been to Cuba or to anywhere outside the continental U.S. but I would like to some day. Don't worry about the filght. It's the safest way to travel. Especially to Cuba! LOL

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

billybob476

My wife went to Cuba about 5 years ago, my parents a few years before that. They all had a blast. Don't worry about the flight, you'll be perfectly fine.

Rico

Sounds like fun!  And flying is still the safest way to travel. 

Bryancd

What a cool trip! You will be fine on the flight, but if you do happen to end up on a deserted island, please don't open the hatch... ;)

moyer777

Quote from: Bryancd on November 18, 2008, 08:19:30 AM
What a cool trip! You will be fine on the flight, but if you do happen to end up on a deserted island, please don't open the hatch... ;)

Nice.  Very nice!  :)

I have been and always will be, your friend.
Listen to our podcast each week http://www.takehimwithyou.com

Meds

My friends went to Cuba the other year and loved it, best to go now before the whole place gets taken over with macDonalds and StarBucks. Your flight will be fine, for me my holiday starts on the plane, just chill out relax and unwind. I've flown for nearly a day and apart from the boredom i had a blast.

Enjoy yourself.

billybob476