BSG - The Face of the Enemy (Spoilers)

Started by billybob476, December 10, 2008, 03:57:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billybob476

Woohoo! New webisodes start up this Friday! MINOR SPOILERS in the article below from sci fi wire.

---

New Battlestar Webisodes!

SCIFI.COM announced the launch of a new 10-part series of Battlestar Galactica webisodes, "The Face of the Enemy," starting Dec. 12 at noon ET.

Two webisodes will debut weekly, leading up to the on-air return of the series on Jan. 16, 2009.

Each of the three- to four-minute chapters will complement and enhance the action broadcast on SCI FI and give viewers more insight into characters and events from the fourth and final season.

"The Face of the Enemy" follows the action and suspense inside a stranded Raptor carrying a group of passengers, including Lt. Felix Gaeta (Alessandro Juliani) and a Number 8 Cylon (Grace Park). When passengers suddenly start dying in alarming ways, fear, panic and chaos erupt within the confines of the small ship as suspicion grows that there is a killer among them. Michael Hogan (Col. Tigh) and Brad Dryborough (Lt. Hoshi) also star.

"The Face of the Enemy" is written by Jane Espenson and Seamus Kevin Fahey and is produced by Universal Cable Productions.

The full schedule: Dec. 12: Chapter 1; Dec. 15: Chapter 2; Dec. 17: Chapter 3; Dec. 22: Chapter 4; Dec. 24: Chapter 5; Dec. 29: Chapter 6; Dec. 31: Chapter 7; Jan. 5: Chapter 8; Jan. 7: Chapter 9; and Jan. 12: Chapter 10.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire/index.php?id=62683

Jen

Wooo-hooo!  Two more days until the first webisode airs...just in time for Angela and I's scheduled recording of the newest Anomaly episode. Can't wait to discuss. :D
Founding co-host of the Anomaly Podcast
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Geekyfanboy

Just watched the first episode.. not much really happened except we get to know a little bit more about Gaeta (which of course made me happy).

Jen

Is the truce is off or maybe the split between the Cylons still exists... I was almost surprised when the episode cut out and a "to be continued..." popped up. I was in BSG mode—I guess I was expecting a full length episode despite the fact I was going in with the understanding that it was only a few minutes long. :D
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

Jen

It's just been too long since BSG was on last and I slipped right into the zone. It had my attention right away.  They dangled the story in front of me and yanked it away again.
AnomalyPodcast.com
@AnoamlyPodcast

wraith1701

Ahh; the magic is still there! :)  Here's a little something for our non-U.S. members-

Geekyfanboy

Geekyfanboy

Geekyfanboy

Episode four is up.. am I the only one watching these?

Rico

Haven't had to yet - but I will catch up soon.

billybob476

I watched the first two, but with the holidays I think I'll be watching them all in one sitting when they're all out. All I'll say about the first ep is that they did Gaeta's relationship right. It was not a huge deal (in the context of the world), just kind of the way things are. I hope more shows do this.

wraith1701

Quote from: StarTrekFanatic5 on December 22, 2008, 02:33:57 PM
Episode four is up.. am I the only one watching these?

It's been a roller coaster of a week, but I plan on getting caught up over the next day or so.  Can't keep me from my BSG!  :)

Geekyfanboy

Just finished watching the last six episodes... got me all pumped for Friday....