My Trek Book Collection

Started by celestialteapot, February 01, 2009, 07:28:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

celestialteapot

I was visiting my mum the other day and decided to photograph my collection of Trek books.

Fiction Books
Non Fiction Books

I wish I could say misspent youth but some of these I've bought fairly recently.
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

Kirk-Fu

Nice stuff. Love the old TOS books.

How about this one?
Inside Star Trek by Herbert F.Solow & Robert H.Justman (pub. 1996)

Would you recommend it?

Ktrek

Quote from: Kirk-Fu on February 22, 2009, 07:49:46 PM
Nice stuff. Love the old TOS books.

How about this one?
Inside Star Trek by Herbert F.Solow & Robert H.Justman (pub. 1996)

Would you recommend it?

I'd recommend it! I really enjoyed his insight to the creation of TOS.

For those who would like to see my collection of Star Trek books I present this for your amusement. It's around 800 titles.

Books that are facing foreward have other related titels behind to conserve bookspace. I also have a shelf and a half of sci-fi DVDs (mostly Stargate, Space 1999, Seaquest, New BSG etc), and the black boxes on the bottom are full of Star Trek magazines I have collected over the years.

Kevin

Kevin
"Oh...Well, Who am I to argue with me?" Dr. Bashir - Visionary - Deep Space Nine

celestialteapot

Wow... that's a lot of Trek! I've just downsized part of my collection as I'm moving house and some things I really won't read again.

As for 'Inside Star Trek', it's a good read and I recommend it :)
This question has baffled mankind for all eternity... why don't sheep shrink in the rain?

billybob476

Well since I'm moving I had to box up my Star Wars/misc scifi book collection. Here it is all boxed. My cat seems to like it for some reason.